Principal: Annalei Inkster
KS2 Classroom Teacher
Required for 1st April 2018
MPS £22,91 - £38,633
Required for April 2018
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, inspirational and innovative teacher to join our fast moving, forward thinking school to initially work in Key Stage 2.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who has:
· Relevant training and experience of successful teaching and learning in Key Stage 2
· High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
· A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
· A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
· A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
· Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
· The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
In return we can offer:
· A diverse and vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
· A positive, caring ethos and culture
· A forward thinking school
· A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly colleagues
· A supportive and effective governing body
· High quality professional development opportunities and experiences
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. Tel: 0191 3710777
Application packs can be found on The North East Learning Trust website: www.nelt.co.uk or www.sacristonacademy.co.uk and should be returned with an accompanying letter (no longer than two sides of A4 font size 10) marked for the attention of the Headteacher, Ms Annalei Inkster, at the school address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 15th February 2018, shortlisting on 19th February and interviews on 21st February 2018
The North East Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
The North East Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Please note that the Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009 apply to this position and therefore you are required to complete the “disqualification by association” declaration form. Should you be successful in your application for this post, your appointment cannot be progressed without this declaration.