The Federation of Bounds Green Infant & Junior Schools is looking to appoint a KS2 primary teacher, with energy and drive to join our thriving community. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcomed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic primary school teacher to work with enthusiastic and friendly children, within a highly motivated and supportive staff team, in a well-resourced school with excellent CPD opportunities. You will be supported and encouraged to try new ideas and develop as a practitioner. Our School is expanding in the future and this will provide opportunities for further career progression.
The successful candidate will be required to take up their post from September 2018 and will join a school with a happy, industrious and supportive ethos.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the potential to be a high quality classroom practitioner
• Have the ability to motivate and inspire children
• Have a passion to achieve high levels of attainment for all children in an inclusive way
• Have a commitment to ensuring all children achieve their full potential
• Have an understanding of effective learning and teaching
• Be enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
We can offer you:
• Friendly, enthusiastic and enquiring children
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team committed to CPD, and your development as a practitioner
• An opportunity to work with a motivated and hard-working team.
School Tours – Tuesday 17th April & Wednesday 18th April, 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Closing Date – Friday 20th April 2018 (12pm)
Lesson Observations and Interviews: w/c 23rd April
Visits to the schools are warmly welcome, and strongly encouraged. From Monday 16th April, please contact the school office to make an appointment/request an application pack or speak to the Acting Head Teacher about the post, either by telephone 0208 888-8824, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application packs can also be downloaded via our school website – please visit www.boundsgreenschool.co.uk and click on ‘Job Vacancies’ section under the ‘About Us’ menu.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS & DBA check.