Wanted: KS2 Class Teacher (NQTs welcome to apply)
Salary: MPS/UPS depending on experience
A TLR allowance may be available for the right candidate
Situated in a rich, vibrant multicultural and multilingual area we like to think of ourselves as an oasis just moments away from the Old Kent Road.
We are looking for a dedicated teacher to join our supportive team from September 2018. We are a small school making a big difference and you must be passionate about learning and committed to delivering high quality teaching and raising achievement.
We are a school with:
· Exceptionally well behaved, happy children with a positive and purposeful attitude which all visitors comment on
· A very friendly, able and committed team of teachers and staff
· Good pupil progress as they move through the school
· A broad, balanced, creative and lively curriculum
· A fully accessible purpose built site
· A real commitment to ongoing professional development
· A caring and friendly working environment
· Supportive parents and governors
We would love to hear from you if you are a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher - either experienced or seeking your first appointment.
We will offer you:
- Support, professional development and reward your commitment.
- An opportunity for you to flourish, innovate and make a real difference
- Full support of an experienced senior teacher throughout your Induction year (NQTs).
Pilgrims’ Way is federated with Bellenden Primary School, providing fantastic training and career opportunities.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. Please contact Zoe Simpson on 0207 639 1995 firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to arrange a visit to the school.
Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018 – 11:00am
Shortlisting: Friday 18th May 2018 (pm)
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 21st May 2018
Pilgrims' Way School & Children's Centre are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.