ASCOT HEATH CE JUNIOR SCHOOL
KS2 CLASS TEACHER – PT
Required from January 2019
Ascot Heath CE Junior is looking for a talented and ambitious permanent teacher to join us on the next step of our exciting journey to provide the very best opportunities for our children. We have a part-time position starting in January 2018 available
This year, we were particularly proud of our KS2 SATs scores for which our results were significantly above the National Benchmarks in all subjects. We are looking forward to continuing on this upward trajectory through this academic year and beyond.
What we have to offer:
- A year group partner teacher to support with all aspects of teaching
- Polite and hard-working children who are fully engaged in their learning journey
- A high-quality programme of CPD
- Opportunities for rapid career progression within a strong leadership structure
- A mutually supportive environment with a team of experienced and dedicated professionals
- A staff wellbeing programme to ensure a positive work/life balance
- A hugely supportive and engaged parent body and local community
What we are looking for:
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively with fellow professionals
- A passion for helping children to maximise their potential
- An understanding of how to tailor provision to meet the needs of the whole class
- A person who communicates well with colleagues, children and parents
- Ambition to progress and contribute towards whole-school improvement
We strongly encourage you to visit us in order to see our school in action; for further information about the role or to make an appointment, please contact the School Office on 01344 883353. Information about the school can be found on our website www.ascotheathcejuniorschool.co.uk.
Closing date for Applications: Monday 15th October
Interviews will take place the week beginning 15th October, or on receipt of application for exceptional candidates.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references