An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our vibrant and aspirational, Tilstock C of E Primary School and Nursery. We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and dynamic Class Teacher, with excellent subject knowledge and a desire and commitment to raise achievement of pupils. Applications are welcome from NQT’s. There may be a requirement to work at schools within the Trust.
The successful applicant will be:
• Committed to upholding the Christian ethos of our school
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding and passion for the Key Stage Two curriculum
• Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the learning needs of all children
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
• Innovative and creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement in their class
• Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
Tilstock is a school with big ideas and a full heart. Our staff seek to encourage and challenge pupils from their very first day and throughout their journey with us, creating a warm and inclusive atmosphere where learning is fun.
At Tilstock Primary we can offer:
• An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering pupils a core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
• A wide range of staff benefits
• Excellent resources and facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
There is a likelihood that the successfully shortlisted candidates may be observed in their current teaching positions (notice of visit dates will not be given, however permission to visit will be sought beforehand).
There will be an opportunity for those interested in applying, to visit the school on an appointment basis only. If you would like to attend or if you have any other queries, please contact Kirsty Hamilton, School Administrator on 01948 880347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is midnight on Sunday 17 March 2019.
Interviews will be on Thursday 21 March 2019.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website http://www.tilstockprimaryschool.co.uk/ (Please note we do not accept CVs).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.