Maternity Cover from October 2018 to July 2019
Please note: There is the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to providing the highest quality learning for all children.
We are looking for teachers who:
- are passionate about primary education and have a well-developed personal ethos of how children learn best
- are an experienced practitioner who can foster excellent relationships with children
- have a proven track record of enabling children to make accelerated progress
- have high expectations of all children and is able to inspire and motivate
- are able to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- are willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and its community
- must have an ability to/interest in supporting the development of an area of teaching and learning across the school.
In return we will offer you:
- high levels of in-class adult support
- creative, curious children who are independent, resilient and work well in a team
- an environment for learning which is engaging, relevant and exciting
- skilled and friendly staff who are dedicated to making a difference to every child’s success and well-being
- a culture which encourages children, families and staff to work together to move our school forward
- a strong ethos of care, respect and concern for each other
- an innovative work place in the Academy Trust, which offers a wealth of opportunity for continuing professional development.
Applications will be accepted from experienced teachers and NQTs. Salary range is Teachers Main Scale to Upper Pay Scale.
Visits to Warden Park Primary Academy are warmly encouraged prior to submitting an application and can be arranged by contacting the school office: 01444 451264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered of receipt.
Successful candidates will be contacted individually and called for interview. Candidates who have not been shortlisted for the position will be informed accordingly.
Sussex Learning Trust and Warden Park Primary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.