Are you an Outstanding Middle or Senior Leader? If so, we have a unique opportunity for a career minded teacher to join a fast developing school.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for an outstanding middle/senior leader who is eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our mission is to inspire and empower our students for a great future, through an innovative and globally relevant education.
The school is internationally focused and is at the centre of our Mesaieed community, educating approximately 1250 children from 3 to 18 years of age, and representing over 30 different nationalities. The school enjoys state-of-the-art purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching
We are seeking an excellent leader, with experiences in curriculum development and the ability to support us to improve the quality of teaching and learning across the primary school. The ideal candidate will:
and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant Primary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum at its heart. We have personalised this to meet the needs of our international cohort which, along with our own Competence Framework, ensures that our learners are inspired and empowered for a great future.
- Have experience of outstanding teaching in both the UK system and an International system, such as PYP or IPC.
- Have demonstrated how to support staff to develop their pedagogy, and ensure that the quality of teaching is consistently good;
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning;
- Have experience of working with EAL students, and be able to provide language rich learning environments to ensure rapid English language acquisition;
- Ensure the students are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment;
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children;
- Lead on staff CPD in Teaching and Learning.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.
Initial telephone/skype interviews will commence on the 22nd of January 2018. Thereafter, face-to-face interviews will take place in London between the 9th and 19th of February 2018.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our children, please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, to: QP.email@example.com
Please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, and should include the following information for VISA purposes.
1) Date of birth 2) Marital status 3) Your Nationality 4) No of dependents 5) If applicable the Nationality of your Wife/Husband/ Nationality of your children 6) QTS Status
Please send your letter of application, your CV and a recent photograph to QP.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call Penny Kontopyrghou on +44 (0)20 7259 8771 or +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.
Phone and Skype Interviews will be held for suitable applicants and interviews are scheduled to be held in London.