Applications are now accepted from experienced and fully qualified KS2 (Key Stage 2) Primary Class Teachers to start January 2019 or earlier where possible. St Julian’s is a well-resourced successful non-selective British international school with a reputation for academic excellence. We have motivated students and a hard-working and collegiate staff. We understand that every student requires more than academic skills to succeed and are a school which believes in cultivating academic excellence through holistic education.
We value skills-based learning along with meeting the rigorous requirements of the English National Curriculum, International GCSEs and IB Diploma. We seek to constantly improve the provision for learning.
The successful candidate must have:
- Teaching qualification and experience in the English National Curriculum;
- Experience teaching Primary students (aged 5-11);
The successful candidate will also:
- Have a proven track record of outstanding practice;
- Have a growth-mindset looking to continually improve;
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents;
- Be a reflective, flexible practitioner with the ability to think creatively and take risks;
- Have an advanced ability to use ICT to support and enhance learning within the classroom;
- Have the interpersonal skills needed to work successfully within teams;
- Have a strong learning-focused philosophy;
- Have experience of teaching the National Curriculum at Primary level.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- An initial contract of two years with extension possible;
- Ongoing Professional Development;
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment.
Please complete our application form, including your CV and application letter. For queries, please contact email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 28th September 2018. We reserve the right to interview earlier than the closing date if suitable candidates are established.
St Julian’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all offers of employment are subject to a criminal record check (DBS or equivalent).