KS2 Lower & Upper Classteacher
College Town Junior School
- Job type:
- Full Time, Temporary
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 19 January 2018
Governors of College Town Junior School are looking to appoint an experienced Classteacher for Key Stage 2 to support and develop our thriving, friendly, culturally diverse school. This is a temporary teaching post until August 2018 with the potential to be permanent.
The School works very closely with the Royal Military Academy in Sandhurst to support the service children and those children with English as a second language. This is a great opportunity for someone to contribute to and build on the current success and progress of the School. We were rated Ofsted ‘Good’ October 2015.
We can offer you:
· 280 enthusiastic, friendly, polite and well behaved children
· the opportunity to work in close partnership with the staff and leadership team
· a positive enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for their children
· a caring, creative and professional working environment
· a commitment to further professional development to support you through the next stage of your career
· an exceptional award winning outdoor environment
· excellent facilities including sports’ areas and IT provision taught by specialists
The Governors are looking for a candidate who is:
· an inspirational and outstanding teacher.
· an excellent classroom practitioner with the highest expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour.
· able to motivate and lead through a teamwork approach
· supportive of an inclusive approach which celebrates cultural diversity
· has high expectations of themselves and others
· is able to inspire pupils, staff and parents
· can offer energy, enthusiasm and a sense of fun
· has a creative team approach to problem solving
· prepared to be an active member of the school community
For further information about our School please look at our website: www.colltown-jun.bracknell-forest.sch.uk.
College Town Junior School, Branksome Hill Road, College Town, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 0QE
Tel: 01276 35292
About College Town Junior School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.