Permanent Full Time
Main Pay Scale plus TLR2B
Required for: September 2020
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning…’ OFSTED (March 2017)
This is a genuine opportunity for you to be part of this exciting phase in the life of our school. Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London, a few minutes’ walk from Stanmore tube station. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher, who will lead either our Lower Key Stage 2 or Upper Key Stage 2 Phase (depending upon the strengths and experience of the successful candidate).
We can offer:
• well behaved children who are eager to learn,
• a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice,
• a school that takes pride in developing the whole child,
• excellent CPD opportunities,
• a brand new, well-resourced school building set in amazing school grounds.
We are looking for someone who:
• has high academic expectations and is committed to developing the whole child,
• has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum,
• can support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack, please visit our website:
CVs will not be accepted
Closing date: Friday 27th March 2020 (at 12.00pm)
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam
Tel: 020 8958 9202
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children is a very high priority at Aylward. Our rigorous Safer Recruitment procedures ensure only safe adults work with our children.