Smart Teachers works closely with schools in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and is currently looking to recruit KS2 Primary Teachers. Experienced and NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers) are welcome to apply. Choosing to find teaching work through Smart Teachers offers you flexibility and diversity. Choose to teach full-time or part-time, on a day-to-day, short-term or long-term basis. We work with mainstream and SEN schools with the east London Borough and have teaching work suitable for experienced or newly qualitied primary teachers.
About the Roles
· KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers with key stage two experience (Year 4, 5 or 6)
· Teaching in mainstream or SEN schools in east London
· Schools located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
· Full time or part time options available
· Day to day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts available
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Flexible start dates available
· Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
· Up to £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to overground and underground stations
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with SEND
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the preferred location/borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.