Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 SEN teacher for a primary SEN school based in Hayes, west London. The special school caters for students with social, emotional, and mental health difficulties (SEMH difficulties). The successful special needs teachers will cover all teaching duties and will have strong behaviour management skills. This role is to start in September 2018 with a possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the Role
· KS2 SEN teacher
· Teaching pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional, and Mental Health) difficulties.
· Role to begin immediately through to July 2018, with a possibility of extending.
· Daily rate from £130, depending on experience.
· West London.
About the School
· Small special school based in West London.
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’.
· Pupils aged between 5-13
· All students have a statement of Special Educational Needs.
· Caters for children with SEMH (Social, Emotional, and Mental Health) difficulties.
· Very small class sizes (6-8 students).
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 SEN teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree;
· Must have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status);
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum;
· Must have strong behaviour management skills;
· Previous experience of working with students with SEMH difficulties (desirable);
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa);
· Recent classroom-based references; and
· Valid DBS/police checks.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops;
· Regular social events; and
· Consultant exclusivity.
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NVC42767.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.