ABC Teachers are recruiting for a full time Year 3 teacher from September 2019; the position will be for 1 full term, potentially longer, in Moseley, Birmingham.
The school is a large and busy primary which caters for a broad range of pupils, including a high number of EAL pupils. The school is part of a rich and diverse area of Birmingham, which offers all children access to a creative and challenging curriculum.
The Head is ideally looking to recruit an experienced teacher who can quickly build good professional relationships, and someone with strong behaviour management skills. You will have excellent curriculum knowledge and you will have a ‘firm but fair’ approach within the classroom. You must also be a good team player and communicator to liaise with the relevant phase leaders.
Both newly qualified and experienced teachers will be considered, however you must be available full time for this role.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.