Required: September 2018
Full Time Teacher – Permanent - MPS
Twynham Primary School is a member of Twynham Learning, which is an exciting and growing Trust of ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague or newly qualified teacher.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach across KS2
- Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in KS2
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
- Further shape the curriculum in all Key Stages to enhance the quality of learning for students
- Develop a role in subject leadership within the school
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an exceptional classroom teacher
- Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
- Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Primary School can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by emailing email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018
Interviews: 5th March 2018
Twynham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.