Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ one and a half form entry primary school in Feltham (TW13). This position is available from September 2019 and will be a full time, fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year. The successful KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will join a friendly school where pupils and staff well-being is at the heart of their general ideology. The KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will use exciting and stimulating activities to help encourage students development. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher with a sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum. This is a great opportunity for an outstanding practitioner to join a forward thinking team.
About the Role
• KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
• September 2019
• Full time, fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year
• MPS £27,596 - £38,963
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• One and a half form entry
• Located in Feltham (TW13)
• Exciting and stimulating activities to encourage learning
• Multi-cultural community
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum (along with knowledge of the KS2 curriculum)
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS23523.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.