Smart Teachers, part of TES, is currently recruiting for KS2 teachers in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Our affiliation with TES means we have access to teaching positions and resources that you may not find elsewhere. Smart Teachers is currently working with highly regarded primary schools to find passionate KS2 classroom teachers for daily supply, long term and permanent roles.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher – particular demand for Year 5/6 teachers
· Immediate and September positions
· Full time and part time teaching jobs
· Both temporary and permanent positions are available
· Daily rate is from £130 per day (depending on experience)
About the Schools
· Opportunity to boost your career with a wide range of schools
· Easily accessible schools close to local transport links
· Competitive rate of pay
· Choice of work/life balance
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number CRS13.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.