A highly sought-after primary school, in the south Birmingham area, are looking to recruit a full time Y4 teacher for the new academic year. This position will be a temporary 12-month contract; however, the school are looking to recruit a permanent member of staff in the future.
This outstanding school had an excellent reputation and is overseen by a dedicated Head who manages a strong team to maintain an inclusive and supportive hub for all children.
The Head is ideally looking to support an NQT for this position, however both newly qualified and experienced teachers will be considered, should you meet the following requirements:
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Have a positive attitude and good work ethic
• Have a good team player approach and strong communication skills
• Be consistent in maintaining high standards within the classroom and across the school
• Be able to engage with pupils of all abilities and successfully identify individual learning needs
• Act as a positive role model to pupils and colleagues
• Have a friendly and approachable manner
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.