At Smart Teachers, we have the pleasure of working with some wonderful schools. Schools who successfully provide a thorough and enjoyable education experience for their pupils both academically and pastorally, and this school is no exception.
The school is looking for a KS2 Teacher to join their highly motivated and driven team, in providing a high quality and creative education experience to its pupils.
Based in Haringey, with excellent transport links, and boasting a lovely location, the school offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a support team of skilled education professionals. Career progression and CPD is encouraged and valued, and the school can offer TLR and subject lead.
If you are seeking a new role within KS2 and looking for a school where you will add value, send through your details immediately.
About the Roles
- Open to Years 3, 4, or 5 Teachers
- NQT or QTS welcome to apply as the school can offer TLR and subject lead (Maths or English); a great chance for career progression
- Full time role with plenty CPD and training opportunities
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Church of England setting and ethos
- Outstanding school with a high public demand for places
- Small, one form entry school
- Friendly, supportive team of educators
- Roles across all year groups available
In order to be considered, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
- Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
- Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXS40021.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.