The Headteacher and Governors of a large school in Hartlepool are looking to recruit an experienced teacher to work as part of their Key Stage 2 team. This is a full time position that will commence in September 2018 and run until at least spring 2019. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and, as such, will be expected to undertake a full school role including classroom responsibility for planning, delivery of lessons and assessment. The school are looking for a positive role model who is able to fully support the ambitious ethos of the school, whilst also building positive relationships with staff, parents and children alike.
In return, the school can offer:
-The opportunity to work in a friendly school with like-minded colleagues and supportive leadership team.
-An enthusiastic Key Stage 2 class, keen to learn and develop their understanding.
-Access to a wealth of support, through classroom assistance and continued professional development.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!