KS2 Class Teacher
Full Time/Part time
Salary Range: MPS, UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 FTE)
Closing date for applications: Midday on Thursday 20th May 2021
Interviews will be held: 25th May 2021
Start Date: September 2021
King James Academy Royston, part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated KS2 class teacher to join their happy and caring school. The successful candidate will be passionate about making learning a valuable and enjoyable experience, to ensure that every child reaches their full potential. They will have a passion for teaching and learning and a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. They will also be an innovative practitioner with the desire and ability to promote the vision for aspirational excellence in learning at King James Academy Royston.
Desirable applicants should:
• have an uncompromising passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• be an excellent classroom practitioner
• have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• have a commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve highly
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic children, with a passion for learning and committed parents who enjoy participating in school life.
• a caring and supportive ethos where staff and children’s well-being are a high priority.
• dedicated, experienced, and welcoming staff.
• a sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other.
• opportunities for high quality professional development.
King James Academy (5-11), is a through school formed from the amalgamation of two middle schools and an upper school in 2019. Since 2020 it has been part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust. It is approximately 12 miles from Cambridge and is within easy access of London. The three schools were each recognised as ‘Good’ in all categories by Ofsted in their last inspections prior to the merger.
We are dedicated to high quality professional development and there are opportunities for further progression within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust. At King James Academy, you can expect a supportive culture within a Trust with very high aspirations. We value our staff and there are many development opportunities within the Partnership.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
The St Neots hub has nine academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Wintringham, Great Staughton, Kimbolton, Roman Way, Braybrook and King James Royston Academy. The Fenlands hub has five academies; Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington, Murrow and Gorefield. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span fourteen different locations.
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working;
• Opportunities to train/work with other academies within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
• A friendly and professional team;
• Teacher Pension Scheme;
• A caring and supportive working environment.
Please visit our website: https://www.kjar.org.uk for further information and to download an application form. Completed application forms together with a covering letter should be submitted to: Hr@diamondlearningtrust.com
If you would like to discuss the role or visit the Academy before applying, we would be delighted to welcome you, to make an appointment please contact Mrs Tracey Sell. email@example.com
Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants are thanked for their interest in this post. Please note that only the candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
King James Academy Royston