KS2 Class Teacher
- · Salary – Main Scale M3 to M6
- · TLR2 - £2,640 - £4000 subject responsibility available
- · Consideration will be given to experience
- · NQTs may apply
- · Required for September 2018
The Headteacher and Governors of St. Jude’s Church of England Primary School are looking to appoint creative and highly motivated teachers who will enhance the life of our successful and warm-hearted school.
St. Jude’s CE Primary School is an inclusive and diverse one form entry school full of lively children who love to learn. Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do at St. Jude’s CE Primary School. We are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners.
We are situated very close to Elephant and Castle. This makes communicating easy from across London by bus, train and tube. We are a ‘Good’ school on its way to outstanding. We have been graded ‘Outstanding’ by SIAMS in November 2015. ‘The distinctly Christian values which shape the excellent behaviour and attitudes of pupils… have a significant impact on the achievement of all learners.’
We are looking for teachers who:
• Passionately believe in giving every child the best possible chance to succeed
• Have high expectations of themselves and the children in their care
• Is an inspirational teacher and role model
• Has enthusiasm for, and understanding of, the importance of the Christian ethos of a Church School • Is a team player with energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
We can offer:
- An enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Children who care and value each other
- Guaranteed PPA time in at least half day blocks
- Opportunities to work with staff on school projects to support professional development
- A calm, caring and purposeful environment based on Christian Values and principles
- An iPad and laptop for planning and preparation
- CPD and Training support from Diocesan Board of Education and Local Authority
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office. To arrange a visit or to receive an application pack, please contact our Admin Officer Lauren Scoot on email@example.com or 020 7928 5484. Our children and staff are looking forward to meeting you.
Closing and shortlisting date – Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Interviews – Week starting Monday 9th July 2018
St. Jude’s Church of England is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate and safer recruitment procedures will be used in the process.