Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher to join a prestigious school located in the city of London. This stunning one form entry school is within great transport links to the sights of the capital and set on stunning grounds. The full time KS2 Teacher role will be starting in February 2019 and continue as a long-term contract until July 2019. A possible permanent offer is possible from the start of September 2019 for the right candidate.
About the Role
• KS2 Teacher
• Year 6
• February 2019 start
• Full time
• Long term contract until July 2019, with potential
• Daily rate between £150 - £220 per day, depending on experience
About the School
• Church of England School
• 1 form entry
• “Good” School
• Very good pupil behaviour
• Very supportive, hands on SLT
• Set on stunning grounds
• Fantastic transport links within city on London
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH31559.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.