Fircroft is a friendly, multi-cultural, multi faith, two form entry primary school. We are looking for an outstanding KS2 class teacher to join our team.
• A weekly session of PPA
• Your class covered by our own cover team
• Support, guidance and training from your senior colleagues
• Specialist teachers for key areas of the curriculum
• High quality teachers’ admin support
• A very experienced senior leadership team and Governing Board dedicated to supporting your continuing professional development
You will be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge, be good at thinking on your feet and well organised. A willingness to run an after school club would be expected.
Please phone to arrange a visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the school to arrive by 12 p.m.
Closing date: 18 February 2019 (at noon)
Interview date: 27 February 2019
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to an enhanced DBS checks
CVs are not accepted.
FIRCROFT PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tooting London SW17 7PP
Tel: 020 8672 6258
Headteacher: Mrs Denise York