A 'Good' Primary Academy in Peterborough are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher.
This is a full time role that will begin in September 2018 and run until at least January 2019.
The school strive for the best academic attainment, but they also recognise the need to ensure that pupils know how to learn. They are looking for a likeminded teacher who has recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2, and who shares their values and vision.
Ideal candidates will need to:
· Have a principled view of your motivation for teaching
· Be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a team
· Have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
· Be able to embrace change and challenge
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of the curriculum
· Show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
· Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return the school can offer you:
A friendly and welcoming team
· A voice in our whole school development plans
· A wide range of expertise and experience
· Opportunities to share your strengths with others
· The freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
· Supportive and caring senior leaders and governors
As part of Vision for Education's Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Contact – Sarah email@example.com