Vision for Education Lincoln
- Expiring soon
- Quick apply
- £100 per day
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 26 January 2018
We are currently looking to appoint an outstanding KS2 Teacher to work with an ambitious and hardworking team of teachers on a supply basis around the Scunthorpe area. Learning is at the centre of all that our schools do and their main aim is to ensure that all children leave as individuals who are academically successful, happy, sociable and ready to succeed with their next steps in life.
The ideal KS2 Teacher will need to:
- Be passionate about the subject
- Be committed to personalised learning
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire others
The KS2 Teacher role will see you teaching mixed ability classes across KS2, as the KS2 Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the KS2 curriculum with an engaging and enthusiastic attitude. The successful KS2 Teacher will be willing to encourage and enthuse students as well as being dedicated to each individual’s targets.
To apply for this role you will be a qualified Primary Teacher with experience teaching KS2 who is educated to degree level and a holder of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers. For more information please contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
About Vision for Education Lincoln
- Vision for Education Lincoln
- Longdales Road, Lincoln
- LN1 3DY
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.