Maxwell School of Madrid, Spain invites applications from motivated and suitably qualified teachers for a KS 2 position.
We will value experience with special needs education and mixed profiles of teachers who have a complementary expertise in a different area such as art, sports, ICT, music, etc.
We are especially interested in people who plan to stay in Madrid for extended periods of time.
- Minimum BA Hons, PGCE or equivalent
- English – native level
- Spanish – working knowledge (Senior staff)
- 2 years +
- Excellent class management skills
- Experience teaching KS2 of all abilities
- Ability to fit in well with an international community
- DBS disclosures
- Confirmation of right to work in Spain
- Professional and character references (2)
- Previous employment history
- 2 year renewable contract (mutual agreement)
- 10% discount for dependents
- Assistance with accommodation
- Health insurance
- Specific budget for professional development
- Notice period: 1 term
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
- Small class size (maximum class groups – 15)
- The chance to live in a culturally diverse community
- School lunches and snacks
- Competitive salary
Opportunities for ongoing professional development in a new challenging project.
Please send a letter of application, a recent photograph and full CV by, email, to Cliff Seabrook, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org