Name of school: Wardley CE Primary School
Address: Moss Bank Rd, Swinton, Manchester, M27 9XB.
School Tel: 0161 921 1098
Headteacher: Mark Foster
Dates: Apply by 26 February 2018
Job start required from September 2018
Contract type: Full Time Contract term: Permanent
The Governors are seeking to appoint a KS2 class teacher to join our outstanding team at Wardley CE Primary. We are seeking a practitioner who is dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to raising standards in our forward thinking, happy and hardworking school. NQTs and more experienced staff are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
• Be a teacher with commitment and high expectations of all
• Be someone who aspires to be an outstanding practitioner
• Be a positive role model
• Be someone with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Have high expectations of yourself and others
• Be passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils In return we offer;
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding (OFSTED June 2017) school, committed to excellence
• An enthusiastic, hardworking and supportive team of staff and governors
• A vibrant, supportive and fun working environment
• A school that delivers a rich, broad and inclusive curriculum
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Children who are enthusiastic and love challenge
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a commitment to high standards and creativity.
They will have excellent knowledge of the curriculum and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Criminal Records Bureau and have documentation that support qualifications achieved.
Visits to the school are welcomed by arrangement with the school office up until Friday 16th February. Please telephone to arrange your visit.
Closing date and shortlisting: 12 noon Monday 26th February
Interview: Monday 5th March