Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS2 Teachers to join a large four form entry, ‘Good’ primary school in Wembley, North West London. Due to expansion, the school is looking to recruit a number of KS2 teachers and can offer class roles from Years 3 – 6. These KS2 Teacher positions are available for the start of the 2018 – 19 academic year. There is potential for successful KS2 Teachers to take on phase leader responsibilities, as well as TLRs on offer. This is an excellent opportunity for dedicated teachers to join a thriving school with a forward-thinking, close-knit team!
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher (Years 3 – 6 available)
- Both full time and part time options considered
- Suitable for NQTs and experienced KS2 teachers
- Permanent and fixed term positions available
- Salary dependent on experience (MP1-MP6 – TLR for right candidate)
About the School
- Three form entry school expanding to four form entry
- Last Ofsted rated the institution as ‘Good’ in all areas
- Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
- Community feel school
- ICT savvy school with iPads and an ICT suite for pupil use
- Large on site car park
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT12736.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.