Are you a hard-working, dedicated teacher looking for your next opportunity and challenge? Would you relish the chance to be part of a teaching team led by a forward thinking and innovative leadership team?
We are a rapidly improving primary and nursery school situated in the one of the most beautiful areas of Kent, 30 seconds from the nearest bus stop, 5 minutes from the train station and within easy reach of Maidstone, Tonbridge and London. We serve our strong, supportive and welcoming local community and are committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all of our pupils.
- We are seeking a committed and energetic Teacher with high standards and expectations to work within our supportive team.
- This is the perfect role for candidates who want to work for a primary school that supports teachers to have a work life balance and to teach in their own way.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Have high expectations
- Be committed to getting the best out of every pupil
- Be creative and hardworking
We can offer you:
- A modern, well equipped, award winning building and large grounds.
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
- Significant opportunities to further your professional development.
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher.
- Leadership at our school is forward thinking - and the well-being and work-life balance of our teachers is very important. We give autonomy to teachers and welcome fresh ideas. We want you to give us your best and our non-negotiables are outstanding attainment and progress for every child, coupled with kindness and warm-heartedness.
Come in and speak with us to discuss the above and shape the next stage of your career! To arrange, please email the Principal – Tamasin Springett on email@example.com
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme, childcare vouchers and Westfield rewards.
This position is required Easter 2018. Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Sunday 25 February 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To make an application please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.