In June 2012 Avonbourne College became the founder member of ‘Avonbourne International Business & Enterprise Academy Trust’ (AIBET). The Trust comprises of two single sex secondary Academies, a Co-ed 6th Form, and a Primary School.
Avonwood opened in September 2014, with two very small classes of Foundation Stage children in a temporary building. We moved in to our purpose built building in September 2015 and currently have 11 classes in our school, 2 at Year 3, 3 Year 2 classes, 3 Year 1 classes, and 3 Foundation classes.
We are looking to appoint KS2 teachers to our team for September 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent Teacher to be involved in the development of our new primary!
- Are you passionate about education and specifically KS2?
- Can you inspire children?
- Are you looking for opportunities to enhance and develop your career?
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be required to teach a class of Year 3 children
• Opportunities to be involved in national and local initiatives
• An outstanding induction & CPD programme for all staff and NQT's
• Staff benefits including a well-being voucher scheme
• Experienced and supportive leadership.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
All application information and forms are available from our website www.avonbournetrust.org
Closing Date: 4.2.18
Teaching Observations: 7.2.18 – 21.2.18