An improving school in Telford are recruiting for a long term Y3/4 Teacher for the remainder of the academic year.
About the Role:
· Full time Year 3/4 teacher
· February half term start for the remainder of the academic year
· Full time
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
· Potential to continue into the new academic year
About the School:
· Teaching Assistants provide excellent support during lessons.
· Well-established reputation within the community
· Two form entry school
· Supportive ethos centred around CPD
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK
· Must hold QTS
· Have previous experience inKS2
· Experience of children with SEND needs, learning
· disorders and other challenges to learning.
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Daniel King today on 0121 274 0345 or 'Apply now'.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.