WOODBRIDGE SCHOOL SUFFOLK HMC | IAPS
LAMDA Teacher and Coordinator
(Full-time, although a job-share may be considered for the right applicants)
Required for September 2018
£26.12 per hour plus an allowance for Coordinator duties
Woodbridge School is one of the top academic schools in Suffolk, located in a beautiful part of the county, yet only one hour 20 minutes from London. We are seeking to appoint a talented and dynamic drama practitioner to enhance and contribute to the further development of our highly successful Drama Department.
You will be expected to:
- Teach all grades of LAMDA examinations;
- Coordinate LAMDA lessons in the school;
- Manage another part-time LAMDA Teacher;
- Support the wider work of the drama department where appropriate, for example helping to direct a production;
- Provide outstanding teaching and learning experiences to all our pupils.
The ability to assist students to prepare for Drama School auditions, as well as the connections to offer students perspective into the professional drama arena would be an advantage.
For more information about our school and this superb opportunity please go to www.woodbridgeschool.org.uk/vacancies
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 18 June 2018
Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the position, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).