St Augustine’s Priory, an independent Catholic day school for girls age 3-18 with boys in the Nursery, is seeking to appoint a Peripatetic Teacher of LAMDA. If you are a genuinely passionate and committed teacher who wants to work in a school where teaching is a pleasure, in a school that puts learning at the heart of all it does, then this is the post for you.
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced teacher of LAMDA Acting and Speaking Verse & Prose with relevant qualifications
• Experienced at teaching at least one full year of successful LAMDA teaching within a school environment
• Able to provide high-quality tuition to small groups of pupils from Year 4 to the Year 13
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated and caring professional
• Able to inspire and challenge their pupils
• Committed to developing and inspiring a love of performance and communication in their pupils
• An excellent communicator
• Emotionally resilient
An application pack can be obtained from our website www.sapriory.com/vacancies
Closing date : Monday 23rd September 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Saint Augustine’s Priory is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.
Saint Augustine’s Priory, Hillcrest Road, Ealing, London W5 2JL