Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teacher of Law for a Catholic secondary school in Essex. This permanent role is part time (0.6FTE) and will include teaching Law to KS5 classes. The school is co-educational and set on a large site including a large sports field and play space. The successful Law Teacher will work on an expansive campus where academic achievement is good and there is a new purpose-built sixth form centre.
About the Role
· Law Teacher
· Teaching Law to KS5 classes
· Part time 0.6 FTE
· Up to £33,800 Pro Rata
About the School
· Catholic secondary school
· Co-educational 11-19
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, with ‘Outstanding Features’
· Good level of academic achievement in school
· New purpose built 6th form centre
· Large site including a spacious sports field
· Harlow Town Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Law Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA13743.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.