Are you looking for your first leadership position?
We have high expectations and an unswerving commitment to ensure that every student achieves their goals which is at the heart of our improvement plan for 2018/2019. We are on a journey of rapid improvement and in order to succeed, we are looking for an innovative and highly motivated Teacher of English to join us.
Our academy is a vibrant, forward thinking place to work and we need an innovative, inspiring individual to lead on teaching and learning initiatives and strategies to raise standards and accelerate progress
This is an extremely exciting time to join us and play a significant part in our journey to becoming ‘Good’.
You will have:
- A record of raising and maintaining standards and an ability to demonstrate inspirational teaching and a passion for your subject.
- Vision, drive and flare as you join our supportive and forward thinking team of teachers.
- A genuine commitment to making a real difference to the lives of our learners.
We would welcome applications from experienced individuals or those in the early stages of their career who have exceptional subject knowledge and strong leadership potential.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of our community that is something bigger than one class, something wider than one academy, you will be part of a family of academies working together to change the lives of our young people
- Staff collaboration across the Trust and access to the largest network of English professionals in England
- A brand new CPD programme including subject specific training and a full suite of training aimed at aspiring leaders
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Childcare vouchers and Teachers’ pension
- Free car parking
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
We actively welcome visits where you will meet Stephanie Neill (Principal) to discuss the opportunity in further detail. Please contact April Crawford on firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is required to commence January 2019.
Closing date: Sunday 21 October 2018.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, Local Government pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.