Lead Practitioner for English (Permanent & Full-time)
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational school leader with an excellent track record of raising student attainment through outstanding teaching and learning to join our successful English Faculty. We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, providing engaging and creative learning experiences for all students.
- Motivate, challenge and inspire students within the English Faculty to be the best that they can be.
- Be committed to raising the achievement of every student.
- Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider life of the school.
The successful applicant will be expected to teach English across the full age and ability range up to and including GCSE level.
Park High School will provide:
- Staff who will unfailingly reassure students that by working together there are no barriers that they cannot overcome to achieve their full potential.
- Students who strive to attain exceptionally high levels of academic achievement and personal development.
- Excellent opportunities for your professional development.
Park High School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday 21 May 2018
Application packs can be downloaded from www.park-high.co.uk or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org Electronic applications should be emailed to email@example.com - further information about the application process is in the application advice section of the application pack.