Brighton Aldridge Community Academy and SE Cluster of Aldridge Education are looking to appoint a Lead Practitioner for Maths. We can offer you the following:
- State of the art facilities
- Established and successful mentoring programme for all new staff.
- The opportunity to lead the Maths Mastery approach at KS3
- A small school where every child can and is known
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the young people you teach
- Young and vibrant staff from all around the UK and the world
The South East Cluster of Aldridge Education is determined to develop all teachers across all schools to be the best they can. To help achieve this, and to increase levels of collaboration, support and challenge, we have established Lead Practitioner roles across the cluster in the core subjects. With two roles appointed, this is the large piece of the jigsaw and we want you to complete it. This is an opportunity to stay in the classroom, but also to develop and support teachers in 4 schools, without being Head of Department.
BACA has recently been recognised for the excellent work it has done in transforming education in this area by OfSted. The grading of good was the first time in the school's history it has achieved this level. The next step is outstanding and we are firmly committed to achieving this in the next 3 years.
Maths at BACA is led by an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and ambitious leader who has created and developed a successful team. You will join as we build on the excellent level of results we have achieved last year. We are committed to ensuring we develop the best teachers for our students and the 21st Century.
Please visit our website for further details about the role and how to apply.