Are you Committed to learning?
Do you have High expectations?
Do you want All students to Succeed,
Be Confident and courageous?
Do you believe that Everyone should be valued equally?
Then Chace Community School could be the place for you!
Chace Community School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and skilled leader who will continue to develop our strong Mathematics department to maximise achievement at all Key Stages. The successful candidate will be:
· an outstanding and innovative classroom teacher across all Key Stages including A Level
· a motivational leader of the Maths team and able to work closely with the Senior
· committed to continuous professional development of both themselves and their
· able to lead by example and model the very best practice
· ambitious for the success of every student and teacher
Our students are highly motivated and are driven to achieving excellent results, so you’ll need to provide our students with a challenging, broad and balanced education, within our supportive pastoral system.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team throughout the school;
- A strong commitment to teacher development, from trainee to senior leadership;
- Professional development;
- Ambitious working environment, in a leafy North London suburb, 10.1 miles from Central London, and on the borders of Hertfordshire and Essex;
- Free lunches in exchange for one lunch duty per week;
- Outer London allowance.
Chace Community School
Closing date 3pm Wednesday 18th April 2018
Tel: 020 8352 8893 Fax: 020 8342 1241
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our schools is expected to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including satisfactory enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring service.