St Thomas More Catholic School seeks to provide a high quality education, which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals and share our STM values. The Governors at St Thomas More School set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
The role of Lead Practitioner of Maths will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to share outstanding teaching practice with colleagues and to lead in supporting the development of Teaching and Learning within Mathematics.
- Have the vision and capacity to improve outcomes in Maths
- Be able to demonstrate and share outstanding classroom practice
- Be confident in planning, assessing and target setting to meet the needs of all children in your class
- Have the ability to raise the standard of teaching and learning in Maths.
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively and be an active, dedicated member of our coaching team
- Have experience of leading and improving teaching and learning in Maths.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and committed to raising standards of attainment and achievement for all children
- Have a strong commitment and aspiration for senior leadership development.
For more information and to request an application pack including job description and person specification, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education
Closing date: Wednesday 1st April 2020
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 21st April 2020
Please also see our recruitment site: https://microsites.hays.co.uk/jobs/st-thomas-more/index.htm
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. St Thomas More School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.