Are you an Aspiring Leader and feel that you have what is required for an exciting position as Lead Practitioner of science to further your career?
Staffordshire University Academy are seeking to appoint an innovative, ambitious, enthusiastic and proactive Lead Practitioner of science across the academy to lead the development of teaching, learning, achievement and aspiration within science up to KS5.
Staff benefit from a positive working environment with strong support for professional development. The successful candidate will be able to lead and build on the strengths within the department whilst continuing the progress being made in this vital curriculum area.
Applicants must have a degree or equivalent in science and have at least 2 years of experience teaching science in a mainstream school.
Do you have?
• High aspirations to deliver at a consistently effective level
• A passion for working with young people
• A desire to ensure all groups of students are suitably motivated and challenged
• The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement
• The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning
• A passion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of young people
In return we can offer:
• Genuinely exciting career development opportunities in a growing academy
• Supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
• Excellent facilities including classrooms equipped with the latest audio visual technology If you are interested in joining our team, please complete and return our application form by the specified closing date.