The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is looking to appoint a Teacher of Science to support Saint Paul’s Catholic High School , an expanding 11-16 Voluntary Academy. We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational practitioner of science who would be able to work across the department, to support our drive to raise attainments and standards. We are looking for someone to add expertise to our growing and increasingly successful team of teachers delivering science to the students of Saint Paul’s.
The successful candidate will:
• Be someone with drive and ambition who will challenge, inspire and motivate our students. You will be a highly dynamic individual who consistently delivers innovative teaching and where possible has a proven track record of outstanding progress in external examinations.
• Be open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• An opportunity to work in a vibrant, happy and welcoming environment, characterised by excellent relationships with wonderful students, supportive staff, governors and parents
• Work in a high quality, new build with state of the art classrooms and facilities
• Great career development opportunities
• A highly cohesive and supportive staff team led by forward thinking and innovative and creative specialists
• Excellent CPD with bespoke training and support
• and the opportunity to develop skills and interest through extra-curricular clubs
CV’s and agency referrals will not be accepted
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with the Headteacher. Please contact Mrs Holland (email@example.com) to make arrangements.
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust’s website: www.wcatrust.info and should be returned to Mrs Holland at Saint Paul’s Catholic High School or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.