Inspire their remarkable with us
Are you a remarkable Mathematics Specialist who wants more?
Our Maths outcomes were % Grade 4+ 55% and % Grade 5+ 26% for 2019 and this is where you come in. The team delivers using the mastery flow model across KS3-KS4. You will model excellent practice in the classroom and will inspire the team to drive forward standards of teaching and learning across the Maths team to new heights.
Your enthusiasm and passion for the subject will support and challenge our 607 children to maximise their potential, raise attainment and inspire them to choose a remarkable life.
You will be able to draw on the support of the central maths team who will work collaboratively with you to develop and strengthen the curriculum and teaching and learning which will impact positively on outcomes. The advantage of being part of a wider Education Trust includes:
- 2 days a year working with 57 other leaders at our national conference and 3 days a year working locally within the Midlands region
- Our best leaders support other schools across the network for 6-10 days per year
Everything is in place for you and the team to inspire their remarkable.
- Have a rich wealth of subject knowledge and able to inspire remarkable Mathematics
- Have excellent teaching and learning practice
- Have drive, resilience and commitment
Tamworth Enterprise College based in Staffordshire, which is within easy commuting distance of Birmingham and Derby. We are on a journey to rapidly improve the quality of teaching and learning across the school, to impact positively on student outcomes, under the leadership of a recently appointed Principal.
To find more about the opportunity or to arrange a call with the Principal please contact Mervish Hussain on 07973690404 or by email email@example.com.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chances to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Friday 01 May 2020
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
In line with the Government’s announcement, our academy is operating on a rota basis to allow those children of workers critical to the COVID-19 response the opportunity to attend. However, during this period it is our intention to continue with essential recruitment for key positions starting in September 2020. We want to reassure applicants that effective measures will be implemented to ensure their health and wellbeing and in most cases we will use a virtual recruitment process.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.