‘Come and join our fantastically supportive school, working in a brilliant department with superb facilities’
(Science) Lead Teacher of Chemistry:
Mainscale + £3000 TLR allowance
• Are you a Chemistry graduate?
• Looking for a promotion and the chance to demonstrate your skills?
• Want to use your Chemistry knowledge and understanding to support teaching and learning?
• Want to work as part of a team to ensure high outcomes?
• Have the desire to teach in the best facilities around?
• Want to work for an Academy that paid its staff a 3.5% pay rise across the Board?
• Appreciate a retention bonus after 2 years’ service?
We are looking to appoint a lead teacher in Chemistry to support the quality of teaching and learning within the department. You will work closely with the ‘Science Directorship’ team in ensuring that Chemistry is taught to the highest possible standard, allowing students to achieve grades 7-9. This is an exciting opportunity for a ‘high flyer’ relatively new to the profession.
Bexhill Academy, an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school, is situated in a modern building, in the heart of the local community. We have a friendly supportive staff and additionally have a unique staff reward programme offering staff social outings and after hours exercise classes.
Start: September 2019
Closing Date for applications: Monday 25th February 2019
For an informal chat or visit please contact the Director of Science at Hannah.Butcher@Bexhillacademy.org
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. Please send completed applications to the HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org Please be aware that we do not accept CV’s or Agency referrals - please use the Academy application form.
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).