We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Key Stage 3 Leader to join our large and developing department. Computer Science and ICT is taught at all Key Stages. At Key Stage 3 students follow the national curriculum. The position would be suitable for an experienced teacher.
The person we are seeking will:
- be passionate about Computer Science and ICT and have the desire to share that passion with students
- be a successful teacher across age and ability ranges
- have strong leadership, management and communication skills
- be an innovative and inspiring classroom teacher
- be able to work and learn collaboratively in a large and diverse team
- be reflective and eager to develop their leadership skills
- be able to develop challenging and exciting programmes of study for Key Stage 3 students, especially in terms of varied curriculum pathways in Computer Science and ICT.
Little Heath School is a highly successful comprehensive school (1650 on roll, including 380 in the Sixth Form) situated in a pleasant semi-rural setting to the west of Reading, with good access to road and rail links. As a school, we pride ourselves on our strong Professional Development programme, believing that teachers need to be able to develop their own practice collaboratively with others. We have been awarded the prestigious Research Mark award in recognition of the quality of evidence-based research in our work.
For an application form and information pack please contact Emma Tedstone at Little Heath School on 0118 9439503 or email@example.com . Please address supporting letter of application to the Headteacher.
Closing date for applications: 18 April 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing: 23 April 2018
Little Heath School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Little Heath School Governing Body is an equal opportunities employer. Appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk