Required for September 2018, a dynamic classroom practitioner with the ability to lead a highly successful departmental team and to play a key leadership role in the school. The Becket School is a heavily over-subscribed and highly successful Catholic Voluntary Academy, with a 6th Form of over 270 students.
The Becket School will become part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust on 1 September 2018, a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham.
- possess QTS
- be a committed and motivated classroom teacher with a proven track record of achieving excellent results
- possess the ability to inspire and lead others
- be able to teach Geography to A level.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- an outstanding team of talented and highly committed Geography teachers
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
- a post which is ideal for someone aspiring to senior leadership as we offer regular short term secondments to the SLT for those wishing to develop their whole school experience
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Application packs can be downloaded from the TES website or email Mrs Di Maxwell, Trust HR Leader, at the school, email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed - to arrange an appointment please contact Mrs Karen Rich, PA to the Headteacher. Tel: 0115 982 4280 Ext 4306
Closing date: Friday 20 April 2018 (9am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
The Becket School, The Becket Way, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7QY Tel: 0115 982 4280