PINKWELL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Salary: MPS/UPS +TLR2a
Start: September 18 or earlier
Are you too good to be confined to just your classroom? If so then we want you!
A confident and experienced Leading Teacher is required for Pinkwell Primary School. This Leading Teacher role begins in September 2018 or earlier for exceptional candidate.
Apply if you are:
- An Outstanding Teacher
- Ambitious with the drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Innovative and dynamic
- Forward thinking with an outward focus
- Aspiring to leadership in the near future.
We can offer you:
- A culturally diverse and dedicated school
- A friendly school with strong links to the local community
- Fantastic children who want to learn and achieve
- A springboard to leadership
- A collaborative, inspirational staff team
Visits to the school are welcomed. An open visit will be available in the afternoon of 16th April 2018. Please call or email Lisa Gannon to confirm attendance.
Closing date: 18th April 2018
Interview date: w/b 23rd April 2018
If you have any questions please email email@example.com for more information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.