Learning Director English
To start Easter 2019
At Oasis Academy Immingham we have a clear vision for our students. We promise to support them and provide the skills and education they need to be successful in any career of their choice. We firmly believe in a structured environment which is founded upon healthy relationships and respect. All our young people, regardless of starting point, will fulfil their potential. Through great teaching and learning they will become valuable and happy members of the community in which they live.
From Easter, we are seeking an inspirational leader of English to join our excellent Middle Leadership Team. You will be leading a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus on raising achievement and will have responsibility for English. This is an exciting opportunity for a member of staff seeking to progress into a middle leadership role or an existing middle leader looking to experience leadership in a new context.
You will have
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A proven track record of excellence as a classroom teacher
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to lead a team, motivate and empower colleagues
- A passion for the subject(s) and the ability to share this with young people
We will offer you
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and behave well in and around the school
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team
Oasis Academy Immingham is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The successful applicant for this post will be subject to an Enhanced disclosure check by the DBS.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Rachel Revell, Associate Principal, on 01469 576599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack and job description, please contact Paula Pearce, Principal’s PA/HR Manager by email: email@example.com, telephone 01469 576599, or visit www.oasisacademyimmingham.org for further information.
Closing Date: 9am on 25th February 2019