LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Starting Salary £19,171 pa (pro rata £13,128 pa)
The pro rata salary quoted is for 30 hours per week working term time only.
Fixed term contract to 31 August 2020
We seek to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join the Learning Support Department. The successful candidate will:
• Provide support within the classroom focused on, but not solely with, identified students to ensure the best possible learning experience and outcome and promote the health and welfare of all students, but with particular responsibility towards those students with barriers to their learning.
• Be prepared to work with students who have complex physical difficulties
• Work with Learning Support Teachers to deliver planned programmes
You will have relevant experience and a minimum Level 2 qualification in supporting children. The successful applicant will have access to additional training and support.
• A well-established CPD and induction programme.
• A supportive and experienced department
• The chance to work in an innovative school
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Services (DBS).
Please find more information about QKS on our website: www.queenkatherine.org
Closing date for applications: noon Thursday 17 October
Interview date : w/b 28 October
Start date : as soon as possible
If you have any queries, please contact
Tracy Houlden, HR Manager