Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Learning Support Assistant to at a school in Enfield. The role will be working 5 days a week, and will be supporting a child with Special Needs at the school. The role will start in ASAP and would suit someone who is both dedicated to the wellbeing of children and has experience working with SEN children. The school is a great place to work with supportive teachers and SLT
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant
• April 2020 start
• Long term contract for the academic year, with potential to go permanent
• £70 - £80
About the School
• Oversubscribed one form entry Church of England primary school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Strong, supportive and collaborative Pupil leadership team
• Follows a creative topic based curriculum
• Healthy school lunches prepared on site
• Well-resourced, bright and spacious classrooms
• Teaching assistants in each year group to help with SEN and EAL students
• Set on expansive grounds with excellent sport facilities and an adventure playground
• Situated in Enfield with onsite school parking available and easily accessible from London Liverpool Street Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB1303LSASJCoE.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.