SCP 7 - 11
Full Time, Permanent
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Come inspire their remarkable with us
Excellent Opportunity for Career Development…
Are you an outstanding learning support assistant, looking for your next opportunity and challenge? Would you relish the chance to be part of a forward thinking and innovative team?
We are looking to appoint two outstanding learning support assistants who are committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. As a school on the verge of being outstanding we are looking for candidates who can help Noel Park on its journey to being world class.
Who are we looking for..?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style and good sense of humour?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
The successful applicant will be given significant opportunity to further their professional development.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact David Atter (Executive Principal) at email@example.com
Noel Park Primary School is based in North London, opened on 1st September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our Academy has 600 children aged between 3 and 11. We are situated in the heart of vibrant Wood Green, 2 minutes from the underground station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- Teachers' Pension or Local Government Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- A generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Free car parking
Closing Date: Monday 30 March 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today by clicking the 'Quick Apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.